A building for every need. A solution for every buyer.
GEN7 integrates advanced technology with energy-efficient design to conserve resources while providing the infrastructure for modern learning. Built with recycled materials and filled with natural light and fresh air, GEN7 improves health and productivity for higher-level achievement.
- Ideal 21st century learning space adapts to all programming
- Proven to use up to 70% less energy than a typical school building
- Lower operating costs pay back investment over a 50-year lifecycle
- Networked technology supports collaboration and data sharing
AMS EVOLVE blends creativity and collaboration to architecturally express a unique vision. The ability to fully customize a building to a school’s exact programming and preferences ensures that every need is met and the best possible experience is provided for students and teachers.
- Innovative building design fulfills the highest expectations
- Modularizing traditional designs offers elite quality at a lower
- High-end features and details create a cutting-edge aesthetic
- Design-build process successfully delivers a complex project
AMS FORM gives schools options for creating a customizable space configurable to need. The modern design offers the flexibility to add features for improved functionality, select finishes for personalization of space and adapt classrooms to a variety of instructional methods.
- Designs balance speed and versatility in a DSA PC product
- Ability to upgrade features, finishes and systems adds value
- Durable construction assures decades of use at a moderate cost
- Reconfigurable layout optimizes space for greater engagement
AMS 2GO combines quality and convenience in a budget-friendly relocatable building. Spacious floorplans are multifunctional, creating a safe, comfortable learning environment that meets immediate or temporary needs quickly and economically.
- Turnkey building is a step above most relocatable buildings
- Contemporary design complies with energy and building codes
- Fast-track delivery is possible in as little as 60 days from DSA approval
- Lowest-cost option makes quality classrooms affordable for schools